13 July 2009

Dream Reading

WHO WOULDN'T LOVE A GUY WHO LETS YOU
TAKE HIS PICTURE WITH WIND HAIR?


After many long years of waiting to be in the right place at the right time, that moment has arrived. Rich and I have bought a new home for ourselves. We will be moving in within the next couple of months.

Unfortunately, I will have to give up the single most priceless commodity one can have in the neighborhood where one lives. Great neighbors.

Jim and Michiko have been my neighbors and friends for a couple of years. There have been many times I have called Michiko "My Angel". They have been people I can always depend on in any way. One of the very first things Michiko said to me in conversation was that she thought I was ok, but she was REALLY crazy about my dog. I think I have grown on her a little more than that since then.

Michiko had a dream about me.

As I stood in my driveway yesterday afternoon, hosing off 8 muddy dog paws for the third time of the day (Tucker is visiting; digging’s his game) Michiko called to me from across the street, “Liz-San, I had a dream about you!”.

She came over to tell me the tale….

THE DREAM: For reasons undetermined, I was away on a trip to Italy, and then to France. While I was gone, a large shipping box was delivered to my home. Michiko contacted Rich, who instructed her to open the box. Inside, there were two beautiful antique chairs, very beautiful. Very expensive. Very precious. I had found these chairs while traveling overseas and had shipped them home.

The dream subject itself is rather bland and unfantastic, though the chairs in her dream were beautiful and Michiko attested she would love to have them.

What makes this story worth listening to is the message of the dream.

Michi believes that to dream about a chair means that person (me) is in a good place in life. Able to rest after a long journey. I have been on a very long hard journey for several years. I think this fits for me.

I think this dream also tells me that, even though Michi is happy for Rich and me, and the forward path our life together is taking, Michi is going to miss me. She has dreamed about me traveling, and that travel will take me out of her daily life, to a place where I will be content and realized.

I believe in dream reading. I believe Michi’s dream was meant as a confirmation that where Rich and I are going, it’s the right place to be.

So, I think I am going to pull up a chair and take a seat.
It’s going to be a most enjoyable ride.


IN YOUR DREAMS: From the Dream Dictionary

Dream Subject: Rocking Chair
To dream that you or someone is sitting in our rocking chair, signifies friendly surroundings and jovial pleasures. You are in a comfortable and pleasant place in your life.

Dream Subject: Antiques
To dream of antiques, represent your time honored values, tradition, wisdom and inherited personal characteristics. It symbolizes something genuine or proven. Some things in your past are worth holding onto or worth keeping. If you do not like or appreciate antiques, then is suggests that you are moving away from outdated childhood conditioning or old modes of thinking. On a negative note, you may be discarding or rejecting something of value that you should really be embracing and heeding.

Dream Subject: Traveling
To dream that you are traveling, represents the path toward your life goals. It also parallels your daily routine and how you are progressing along. Alternatively, it signifies a desire to escape. If your travels come to an end, then it symbolizes successful completion of your goals.

1 Comments:

At July 14, 2009 at 7:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I assume the second chair is for Rich; but if it isn't, you can always put your feet up on it. They are your's and you waited a long time for them!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home