03 March 2008

Vacation Is Over

We were in Florida all of last week. The weather was fine and the temperatures were reasonable, we got a little color in our faces and on our arms and legs, and the entire trip was leisurely and uneventful. The best part was the big soft bed in that condo! I didn't know I liked that kind of soft fluffy mattress so much! Now I want a new mattress!

It was getting home and retrieving Sonny from Kate's house that I was looking forward to mostly.

Apparently, Sonny and Tucker have become best buds. the Younger dog and the Older dog, getting in trouble together, side by side, aw. I wish I could have Kate write down all their escapades. Suffice it to say, they both got in trouble, they both slept well at the end of the day after chasing constantly in the yard outside, and fighting underfoot inside. Kate says she misses Sonny but is grateful for the quiet again.

In the meantime, Dolly and Maci stayed at my house with Michiko keeping tabs on them. They stayed over at her house most of the time, until her daughter's dog came over to stay for a few days. Dolly and Maci both look fat and happy, their coats are shiny, and Michiko told me, go on another trip, go away, so they can stay over again. Have I ever told you that Michiko is my angel?

It's good to be home, even if they are predicting sleet with the rain this afternoon, and upwards of 6" of snow tomorrow.

That's what I keep telling myself anyhow, it's good to be home....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home